I just finished writing a 56 page eBook, I’m calling “Clear Mind, Effective Action”.
This eBook outlines the “Fractal Planning Method” for planning your projects, and managing your work day.
In the book, you’ll learn about the concept of “fractal awareness”, and how that helps with the following:
- Getting your whole life organized
- Breaking down your tasks to the appropriate level to best work on them
- Clearing your mind quickly
- Handling unexpected complications better
- Never being far from your sense of meaning and purpose in your work
- Attaining incredible levels of focus as you work
- Understanding the natural rhythm of a project
- Planning top-down, bottom-up, or middle-out
- “Just in time” saw-sharpening.
This book also covers what I take to be the “simplest, and most effective productivity formula in the world.”
It also discusses the three main ways of getting stuck as you work (these account for probably 90% of the cases of getting stuck), and how to resolve each of the three quickly so you can get back to work.
Since I started following the principles in this book I have been getting easily twice as much done, with half the stress (or less).
If you’re familiar with David Allen’s excellent system in Getting Things Done, you can consider this an evolution of that system. The Fractal Planning Solution gives you all the benefits of David Allen’s system, and solves some of the problems with it.
OK, so how much am I going to charge you for this book that could double your productivity and cut your stress in half?
How does $0 sound?
Just use the email form in the sidebar of the blog, and the PDF of “Clear Mind, Effective Action” is yours.
To success at every scale!