The Fractal Heads blog is here to discuss how creative individuals (those who plan and execute complex projects) can get more done, with less stress, through the magic of fractal planning.
If you feel like you fit that description, I’d like to encourage you to subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog, so you can get updates as soon as they’re published.
Benefits of subscribing
- Get all posts and articles about Fractal Planning sent to your feed Reader (such as Google Reader) as soon as it’s published.
- Track ALL your other favorite blogs in the same reader. That way you only have one place to check, and can keep up with all your favorite authors around the web.
- Get the “Clear Mind, Effective Action” eBook. I’m offering a free copy of “Clear Mind Effective Action” to those who subscribe to Taming Chaos this week (and maybe beyond that, but at least for this week).
To Subscribe, take the following actions:
- Open your Google Reader account
- If you don’t have a Google Reader account, you can create one here: http://reader.google.com
- If you use another RSS feed reader, you can open that account.
- Click on the “add subscription” button.
- Type in “Fractal Heads”.
- Look for the main feed for this blog (make sure to select: http://www.workwithflow.com/blog/feed/ — and not one of the other feeds from the blog) and add it.
Once you add the Fractal Heads feed to your feed reader, look at the bottom of any of the posts, and you should find a link to the eBook. Just download the eBook, and get started with Fractal Planning right away.
To see more about what’s in the book, see this page.